Saying his team “followed every rule to the letter,” New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick described in detail how his team prepares its footballs on game day and defended his players from chatter that they made it to the Super Bowl b...
- Former Panthers GM says Patriots have a culture of cheating
- NFL officially investigating if Patriots deliberately deflated footballs
- Players union files grievance against NFL over personal conduct policy
- Colts LB D'Qwell Jackson didn't notice footballs vs. Pats had less pressure
- Bill Belichick says he doesn't know how footballs were deflated
It was a loss to the New England Patriots in the AFC Championship game three years ago that opened a new chapter in Indianapolis Colts head coach Chuck Pagano’s life. “We wouldn’t be having this discussion right now had things trans...
- Patriots fan gets awesome tattoo of Bill Belichick on forearm
- Ravens reach settlement in grievance with former RB Ray Rice
- Greg Jones signs one-day contract with Jaguars, retires from NFL
- Dennis Thurman named Buffalo Bills defensive coordinator
- Ravens, Ray Rice settle grievance over whether team owes him more money
Running back Tommy Mason, the first draft pick in Minnesota Vikings history, has died at the age of 75. Mason died Thursday at his home in Newport Beach, California. No cause of death was given. The Vikings took Mason out of Tulane with the first ove...
- Cardinals look to sign GM Keim, head coach Arians to extensions
- New 49ers head coach Jim Tomsula: "I'm not Jim Harbaugh"
- Adrian Peterson's future with Vikings remains in question
- Calf injury keeps Packers QB Aaron Rodgers out of practice again
- If hired by Bears John Fox could bring OC Kyle Shanahan along
Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch constantly repeated “I’m just here so I don’t get fined” for five minutes before leaving the podium at Media Day. About 200 reporters crowded around Lynch’s podium for at leas...
- Colts name Rob Chudzinski associate head coach
- Drew Brees says 2014 season was his most frustrating
- Robert Kraft expects apology from NFL once Patriots found innocent in Deflategate case
- Brandon Browner tells Patriots teammates to target Sherman, Thomas' injuries
- Bills hire Aaron Kromer to coach offensive line, five other assistants